You can copy and paste PDF pages. After copying, you can paste them into current PDF file or into another PDF file.
Here’s the steps of copying and pasting PDF pages:
- In a PDF file, click the ‘Preview’ icon in the upper left corner of the window to enter the PDF page preview mode.
- Select(long press/select icon) the page(s) you want to copy.
- Tap the ‘Copy’ icon at the top-right corner of the screen.
- Tap the ‘Paste’ icon at the top-right corner of the screen to paste the page(s) into the current PDF.
- Or choose other PDF files on the left list.
- Long press a random page and tap ‘paste’ icon at the top-right corner of the window to paste the copied page(s).