You can copy and paste PDF pages wherever as you need. After copying pages, you can paste it into current PDF file or paste it into another PDF files. If you edit the PDF page before, it will be copied with the page together.
Here’s the steps of how to copy and paste PDF pages
- In the opened PDF file, click the ‘Preview’ icon in the upper left corner of the window to enter the PDF page preview mode.
- Select(long press/select icon) any page to get into PDF page selected mode
- Tap the ‘Copy’ icon at the top-right of the screen
- Tap the ‘Paste’ icon at the top-right of the screen to paste page into the current PDF
- Choose other PDF files at the left Recent files list to open another PDF
- Get into page selected mode and tap ‘paste’ icon at the top-right of the screen to finish