You can add blank pages to PDF while you use Apple Pencil to writing or drawing, etc., This will allows you to use notes without restrictions, to fully organize all ideas and materials in study and work.
Here’s the steps of how to add blank pages to PDF
- In the opened PDF file, click the ‘Preview’ icon in the upper left corner of the window to enter the PDF page preview mode.
- Tap the ‘+’ icon at the end of the PDF page to add a blank page
- Select(long press/select icon) any page to get into PDF page selected mode
- Tap any White ‘+’ icon to add a blank page at that location
- In the page preview mode, you can preview all PDFs in the same folder and tap the name to add blank page for PDF files