How Can We Help?
Add pages to PDF document
Add pages to PDF
You can add blank pages to PDF.
Add new pages at the end of a PDF document
- In the opened PDF file, click the ‘Preview’ icon in the upper left corner of the window to enter the PDF page preview mode.
- Tap the ‘+’ icon at the end of the PDF page to add a blank page.
- Select(long press/select icon) any page.
- Tap any White ‘+’ icon to add a blank page.
Add new pages in the middle of PDF document
- Long press the page on the page preview mode by pressing the icon at the top left side of the document viewer.
- Or you can press the selection icon at the top right side of the page preview mode.
- Press ‘+’ icon where you want to add a new page.
If you can’t find what you are looking for from Frequently Asked Questions or Flexcil User Guide, Contact Support