Use of a text box and an image tool, and lasso tool
Flexcil helps you create notes efficiently with various features supported in the pen toolbar.
Add a text box
- Click the text box icon and tap where you want to enter the text.
- You can select the font, format, size, and color of the text.
- The entered text box can be moved, copied, or deleted by pressing and holding it or by using the lasso tool.
- To edit the content of the text box, tap and hold the text box, and then tap it again.
Add an image
- You can add an image into documents or notes by clicking the image tool icon.
- Images can be added from ‘Photos’ or can be taken with the camera and be added.
- You can move, copy, delete, or crop an image by pressing and holding it, or by selecting it using the lasso tool.
Using Lasso Tool
- By clicking on the lasso tool icon, you can select, move, edit, and delete pens, highlighters, texts, and images.
- Pen, highlighter, text, and images can be chosen selectively by enabling filters.
- To enable/disable the filter, enable the lasso tool and click on it again.