If you occurred an error when purchasing Flexcil Standard, please follow the steps below.
1. Check if ‘Flexcil Standard’ works
To see whether you got Flexcil Standard completely or not, you have to check left-bottom button. Please refer to below captured images.
- Free Version User ScreenShot
- Standard Version User ScreenShot
Reboot iPad and Re-Login
if you are still seeing ‘Try Flexcil Standard’ button on your Flexcil, even though you have completed purchasing Flexcil Standard, please follow the below steps.
- Turn off the iPad and turn on.
- Sign out your account in ‘Setting’.
- Sign in your account in ‘Setting’.
Restore or Repurchase
You can use ‘Flexcil Standard’ normally if you log in to Apple App Store by the process of repurchasing or restoring.
If you purchased Flexcil Standard once before, it would be not charged in double.
if you still have the problem
- Please send me your receipt and report purchase error by clicking ‘Report purchase error’ again.
- And please don’t delete the application.