How Can We Help?
[Flexcil 1] Opening Bookmark menu to manage bookmarks
You can tap ‘Add bookmark’ icon under the bookmark menu to create and name a bookmark.
- You can click the “Add Bookmark” icon under the bookmark menu.
- Enter bookmark title and click OK to assign a page as a bookmark.
- You can also bookmark specific texts.
- In two-page view mode, the system will add bookmarks based on the left page.
- Click the bookmark in the list to quick jump directly to the corresponding PDF page.
- Swipe the bookmark entry to the left to Rename or Delete the bookmark.