How Can We Help?
Capture Document Using Box Gesture
Capture document using ‘Box gesture’
You can capture the document by drawing a box on the gesture mode.
Select the capture area using ‘Box gesture’
- Switch to the ‘gesture mode’ by pressing the icon on the leftmost on the pen toolbar.
- You will see a capture area if you draw a box.
- You can adjust the capture area by holding and dragging the corner
Bring the captured image to another place
- You can bring the captured image to wherever you want by drag & drop.
- You can bring the document from the main viewer to the pop-up or you can do vice versa.
- Link between the captured object and the original source will be created automatically.
- You can also move the captured image to another app by drag & drop.
Copy and paste the captured image
- You can copy the object by pressing the ‘copy’ icon on the right side.
- You can paste the copied object by long pressing on the place where you want to put.
- You can also paste the copied object to another app that supports a clipboard.
If you can’t find what you are looking for from Frequently Asked Questions or Flexcil User Guide, Contact Support