How to use ‘L’ gestureYou can capture the document using ‘L’ gesture on ‘gesture mode’.
Select area you want to capture using ‘L’ gesture
- Switch to the ‘gesture mode’ by pressing the icon on the leftmost of the pen toolbar.
- If you draw ‘L’, you will see the selection area.
- Set the capture area.
Bring captured image to your note
- You can bring the captured image wherever you want by drag & drop
- You can bring the captured image to the pop-up or vice versa.
- Captured image will be automatically liked each other.
- You can also bring the content from another app by using split view.
Copy and paste the captured image
- If you press the copy icon on the right side, you can copy the object to the clipboard.
- You can paste the copied object by long pressing the area you want to paste.
- You can also paste the captured image to another app that supports a clipboard.
If you can’t find what you are looking for from Frequently Asked Questions or Flexcil User Guide, Contact Support