How Can We Help?
Capture the document using long press
Capture the document as a image using long press
You can capture the document or note by long pressing and selecting the area.
Select the capture area by using long press
- To select the area, long press on the place where you want to capture and press the ‘select the capture area’ icon on the leftmost.
- Set the area that you want to capture.
Bring the capture image to the note
- You can bring the captured document by drag & drop the selected object.
- You can bring the object from the main viewer to the pop-up or vice versa.
- Captured image will be liked to the original source automatically.
- You can also move the captured image to another app on the split view.
Copy and paste the captured image
- You can copy the captured image if you press the ‘copy’ icon on the right side.
- You can paste the copied image to wherever you want by long pressing the place where you want to put it.
- You can also paste the copied image to another app that supports a clipboard.
If you can’t find what you are looking for from Frequently Asked Questions or Flexcil User Guide, Contact Support