How Can We Help?
Change the cover and template of study notes
Changing the cover and template of study notes
You can change the cover and template of your study notes. If you change the template, the template format of all pages in the note will be changed uniformly without affecting the contents of the note.
- Select(long press/select icon) the target note.
- Tap the ‘Rename’ icon at top-right corner of the app main(the first icon from the left).
- Choose the cover you want to change.
- Choose the template you want to change.
- Select ‘Change the default template page only’ if you want to change the template that you initially set. Select ‘Change templates of all page’ to change the templates of entire pages.
- Tap the ‘Done’ button to finish.
If you can’t find what you are looking for from Frequently Asked Questions or Flexcil User Guide, Contact Support