Changing the pop-up document
Documents or notes on a pop-up viewer can be changed to other documents or notes.
- If the document you want to open as a pop-up document is on the Documents tab, click and hold the corresponding Documents tab and drag & drop to the bottom of the app, it will open as a pop-up document.
- In Flexcil 2 iOS, documents can be opened with drag & drop even when a pop-up document is not opened, but in Flexcil Android, documents can be opened with drag & drop only when a pop-up document is opened.
- Use the pop-up open icon in the upper left corner or three fingers to swipe up the screen to bring up the pop-up viewer.
- Tap the window-looking icon in the upper left corner of the pop-up viewer to enter the File Manager screen.
- From the Documents listed in the left side menu, select the document you want to open as a pop-up document, and click the page you want to open on the right side to change the document.
If you can’t find what you are looking for from Frequently Asked Questions or Flexcil User Guide, Contact Support