You can create category to save notes on different partitions. When you organize notes by different subjects, it will be a bit messy to save and display them in the same window. Category can help you keep notes in a more orderly way.
Here’s the steps of how to create category.
- Tap the ‘Category +’ icon at top-left of Study Notes window
- Or tap the category name which at top of the Study Note window
- Tap the ‘+’ icon
- Enter the name and click ‘Create’ buttonYou can also tap the Blue ‘+’ icon which at lower-right of the Study Notes window to create category
You can also edit Categories at mid-top of the Study Notes window.
- Tap ‘+’ icon to add new category
- Tap ‘Edit’ icon to manage the categories you created
- Rename/delete by Swipe left the target category
- Quick jump to category by tap the category name