How Can We Help?
★ Backup and Restore Data
How to backup and restore user data on Flexcil
Please proceed with the following procedure to manually backup and restore your data on Flexcil 1 and 2.
Backup your data
- Under Setting on Flexcil, select Backup. (In case of Flexcil 1, select Backup & Restore)
- Under Data Backup, select ‘Backup’.
- Flexcil 2: Only certain files or folders can be selectively backed up. Select the root folder to backup the entire thing.
- Flexcil 1: Can selectively backup PDF/Notes. However, if you back up only one, the connection link between PDF-notes will disappear.
- Creation and compression of backup files progress.
- Select the location where you want to save the backup files.
- Flexcil 2: Select apps to share with Files, Mail, and etc.
- Flexcil 1: Can save in Export to Flexcil 2, Cloud Storage, E-mail, Files, and more.
- Download the Flexcil backup files (.flex) in the app.
- Upon Flexcil Setting, select ‘Restore’ from Backup. (In case of Flexcil 1, Backup & Restore)
- Select Data Restore.
- Select the files you want to restore from the backup file list.
- The restoring process will proceed.
Please refer to this document to delete Flexcil backup files (.flex).