Last Updated On September 06, 2019
Flexcil allows you to manually back up and restore your study materials.
How to back up your data
- Go to Setting > Backup & Restore.
- Select Data Backup. (You can selectively back up PDFs or Notes. However, if you only back up either one, the link between PDFs and Notes will disappear.)
- Creation and compression of backup file will take place.
- Select the storage to save your backup file. You may save such backup files in cloud storage, emails and file apps.
How to restore your data
- Download the your saved backup file (.flex) into Flexcil app.
- Go to Setting> Backup & Restore.
- Select Data Restore.
- Select the file you want to restore from the backup file list.
- Restoring will take place.