Editing annotations on PDF documents (lab feature)Flexcil allows you to edit the highlights, underlines, drawings, images, and textboxes in the imported PDF documents. ※ Currently, only iOS version of the app supports this feature.
- Press the settings (cogwheel icon) in the bottom left corner of the app’s main page.
- Press the ‘Lab Features’ menu.
- Under the ‘Import PDF’ option, activate the ‘Import PDF with editable annotations’ option.
- Enable the import options of ‘Highlight & Underline’, ‘drawing’, ‘Image(Stamp)’ or ‘Textbox(Free Text) that you want to edit.
- Enter ‘Cloud storage’ or ‘Files’ to import a PDF document that you want to edit.
- Open the PDF document and edit annotations.
If you can’t find what you are looking for from Frequently Asked Questions or Flexcil User Guide, Contact Support