You can export PDF files to share with others or manage them in other apps. You can export through Airdrop, message, email or other third-party apps.
Before you export a PDF file, you can choose the style of the exported PDF according to your needs in the ‘Setting’. You can decide whether include the following elements: text box, image, and handwriting data.
- Include text boxes > (on/off)
- Include images > (on/off)
- Include handwriting data > (on/off)
Here’s the steps of how to export PDF files from local or Cloud storage:
- Select(long press/select icon) the target PDF.
- Tap the ‘Export’ icon at the top-right corner of PDFs window.
- Choose the options you need like share, copy, mark, print, save to local, etc.