You can export PDF files to share with others or management by other apps. When you selected the PDF that need to share, you could through Airdrop, message, email and other third-party apps to share, and there’s other options to choose for manage PDF files.
Here’s the steps of how to export PDF files from local or Cloud storage:
- Select(long press/select icon) the target PDFs to get into the selected mode
- Tap the ‘Export’ icon at the top-right of PDFs window
- Choose the options you need like share or copy, mark, print, save to local, etc.
Before you export PDF, you can choose the style of the exported PDF according to you needs in the ‘Setting’. You can decide whether to pour out the original PDF files or edited PDF files. There are three modes to choose.
- Include text boxes > (on/off)
- Include images > (on/off)
- Include handwriting data > (on/off)