You can export study note to others via Airdrop, email, message, etc. All notes will be exported and saved as PDF format.
Before exporting study notes, you can choose whether to include the following elements in the settings:
- Include text boxes > (on/off)
- Include images > (on/off)
- Include handwriting data > (on/off)
- Include Notes templates > (on/off)
Here’s the steps of exporting study notes:
- Select(long press/select icon) the target study notes.
- Tap the ‘Export’ icon at the top-right corner of Study Note window.
- Choose the options you need like share, copy, mark, print, save to local, etc.