How Can We Help?
Exporting Documents and Notes
Exporting Documents and NotesPDF documents or notes you created can be exported to mail, messenger, cloud storage, or other apps for use.
- In File Manager, press and hold the document or note that you want to export, or press the ⓥ button in the upper right corner, and then select it.
- After selecting, click the export icon in the upper right corner. (the second icon from the right)
- Select an export option.
- Export Annotation Option: You can choose whether to include text boxes, images, handwriting, and the content of the PDF document.
- Original PDF: The annotations you created will be exported in an editable format, allowing you to edit them in other PDF apps.
- Flattened PDF: The annotations and PDF are merged and exported, so are no longer editable. It is ideal when printing documents or opening them in other apps for viewing purposes.
- Click the ‘Export’ button.
- Select the app you want to export from the list, or select the features you want.
If you can’t find what you are looking for from Frequently Asked Questions or Flexcil User Guide, Contact Support