Flipping Pages in Gesture or Pen mode
Flexcil lets you easily turn pages with your fingers at any time.
- You can flip pages by swiping the screen using 2 fingers.
- To turn to the next page, swipe left with 2 fingers.
- To turn to the previous page, swipe right with 2 fingers.
- You can flip pages with one finger.
- Enable ‘One finger panning’ option to flip pages with one finger. You can turn on the option from the view options which you can see on the top-right side of the document view mode.
※ Please note that to use ‘One Finger Panning’ Option, the Apple Pencil should be connected
If you can’t find what you are looking for from Frequently Asked Questions or Flexcil User Guide, Contact Support