How Can We Help?
How do I transfer my data to other devices?
Unfortunately, Flexcil does not allow Auto Sync.
Alternatively, you may i) back up your data, ii) move it to other devices and iii) restore your data
How to back up your data
- Go to Setting > Backup & Restore.
- Select Data Backup. (You can selectively back up PDFs or Notes. However, if you only back up either one, the link between PDFs and Notes will disappear.)
- Creation and compression of backup file will take place.
- Select the storage to save your backup file. You may save such backup files in cloud storage, emails and file apps.
How to restore your data
- Download the your saved backup file (.flex) into Flexcil app.
- Go to Setting> Backup & Restore.
- Select Data Restore.
- Select the file you want to restore from the backup file list.
- Restoring will take place.