How to use the eraser tool
Flexcil provides the eraser tool to delete drawings, underlines, and highlights. You can use the erase tool to delete texts written with a pen or a highlighter, or delete the entire drawings on a page at once.
Opening the Eraser Options
- To open the eraser options, press the eraser tool on the pen toolbar and press it one more time.
Setting the Eraser Thickness
- Eraser thickness can be set by pixels.
- You can change the size of an eraser by moving the control bar to the right, making it larger or to the left, making it smaller.
Deleting all the drawings on a page
- If you want to delete all the drawings on a certain page, by clicking the ‘Document Page’ under ‘Clear Page,’ you can delete all drawings on that particular page you are on.
- You can delete drawings written in a pen or a highlighter on the particular page of a document or a pop-up note, but images and texts will not be deleted.
- You can selectively delete pens or highlighters by activating filters.
- First, enable the options for the objects you want to delete. Then use the eraser, or clear page.
- If you enable the “Auto-Deselect” option, the tool (pen, highlighter, lasso tool, etc.) you used before will be automatically enabled after using the eraser tool.
- If you want to use the eraser continuously, disable the option.