You can import PDF files from local or cloud storage. When you finish file import, a folder named ‘Download’ will be automatically created in the PDFs window to save all imported files. You can edit directly or move them in other folders you want.
Here’s the steps of how to import PDF files from local or Cloud storage:
- Make sure you connect the third-party Cloud app first. The connected app icon will shown in the left main menu.
- Tap the ‘Add +’ icon at the left main menu list to connect the Cloud
- Tap the Folder(local) or logged Cloud app’s icon at the left main menu list to import files
- Tap the Files or Cloud storage of folder icon under the Blue ‘+’ icon which at lower-right of the PDFs window to import files
- When you tap the Cloud storage icon, you can only import file from logged Cloud storage