You can import PDF files from local or cloud storage. When you finish importing the files, ‘Download’ folder will be automatically created in the PDF window to store imported files. You can then move the PDF in other folders you want.
Here’s the steps of importing PDF files from local or Cloud storage:
- Make sure you connect with third-party Cloud apps first if you want to use them. The connected apps will be displayed on the left.
- Tap the ‘+’ icon in the gray box bellow the ‘connection’ at the left menu list to connect to Cloud storage.
- Sign in the cloud storage you want to connect. ※ You can connect with multiple accounts at the same time
- Tap the Cloud storages app icons at the left main menu list to import files.
- Or tap the ‘Files’ or ‘Connections’ that appear after touching the Blue ‘+’ icon at the bottom-right corner of the app main to import files.