To add texts as bookmarks
- Use gestures to select text.
- Use an underline or small circle gestures to select short text.
- Use parentheses or large circle gestures to select long text.
- Click the bookmark icon for the selected text.
- When you select text, various action icons appear.
- Click the bookmark icon to add a bookmark!
To add pages as bookmarks
- Go to the page you want to add a bookmark.
- Click the top right side-menu icon.
- Click + Add Bookmarks at the bottom and enter a bookmark title.
Note that the page bookmark will be added as the left page!
Edit or delete bookmarks
- Click the top right side menu open icon in View mode.
- Click the third bookmark icon on the left.
- Swipe left to edit or delete bookmarks.
- Click the orange box to edit the bookmark title or click the red box to delete the bookmark.