How Can We Help?
Move PDF files or study notes into another folder
Move PDF files or notes to another folder
You can move PDF files or study notes to anywhere. This allows you to manage the PDF files and folders at your preferences.
- Select(long press/select icon) the PDF or study note.
- Tap the ‘Move’ icon at the top-right corner of PDF window.
- Choose the folder you want to move your PDFs or study notes. You can also create a new folder by press ‘Create a new folder icon’
- Tap the ‘Move’ button to finish.
- If you don’t choose any folder, the selected items will be moved to the default window.
You can also drag the selected PDFs or study notes and drop them to folder where you want to move them.