You can move PDF files or folders to any folders or position in PDFs. This can help you to save the PDF files according to your own preferences and classifications, to help you create an orderly classified storage space.
Here’s the steps of how to move PDF files or folders
- Select(long press/select icon) the target PDFs or folders to get into the selected mode
- Tap the ‘Move’ icon at the top-right of PDFs window
- Choose the target folder you want to move your PDFs or folders
- Tap the ‘Move(_items)’ button to finish
- If you don’t choose any folder, the selected items will move to the PDFs window by default
- You can also drag the selected PDFs or folders and drop them to the target position or folder