You can move PDF files or folders to anywhere. This allows you to manage the PDF files and folders according to your preferences and help you create an orderly storage space.
Here’s the steps of moving PDF files or folders:
- Select(long press/select icon) the target PDF or folder.
- Tap the ‘Move’ icon at the top-right corner of PDF window.
- Choose the target folder you want to move your PDFs or folders. You can also create a new folder by press ‘Create a new folder icon‘
- Tap the ‘Move’ button to finish.
- If you don’t choose any folder, the selected items will be moved to the default window.
You can also drag the selected PDFs or folders and drop them to the target position or folder.