You can print out the PDF documents or notes you created.
How to print a document
- In File Manager, press and hold the document or note you want to print.
- Click the export icon in the upper right corner, the second icon from the right.
- Select the exporting option.
- Click the ‘Export’ button and select ‘Print’.
- Under Printer Options, set the printer, number of prints, range, and so on, then click ‘Print’.
If you can’t find what you are looking for from Frequently Asked Questions or Flexcil User Guide, Contact Support