How Can We Help?
★ Restore Purchase – In App Purchase
Restore purchase of Flexcil standard
If you’ve purchased flexible standards (in-app purchases / paid versions) in the past, you can restore your purchases to the same Apple account.
If you wish to use your purchase on another device, please proceed as follows:
Restoring purchase through ‘Restore Previous Purchase’ button within the app
- Select the ‘In-App Purchase (Flexcil Standard Upgrade) button’ at the bottom left of the File Manager screen.
- The Flexcil Standard purchase window will be displayed.
- Select ‘Restore Previous Purchase’ at the bottom left of the purchase window.
- The Apple App Store login window will appear.
- Log in to the Apple App Store with the account that purchased the Flexcil Standard version.
- After you follow the steps above, Flexcil in-app purchase option will be restored.
※ If your purchase doesn’t successfully resotred, please restart your iPad and try again
- ‘The App Store account that downloaded the app’ and ‘the App Store account that purchased the standard version’ must be the same.
- App’s iCloud setting should be enabled. To check if it’s enabled
- Go iPad settings>Apple ID>iCloud
- Find ‘Flexcil 2’ on the ‘APPS USING ICLOUD’
- If the option is disabled, enable the option.
- If your accounts are different, please refer to the following procedure.
- Backup your data by going to Flexcil setting > Backup (if you have important data).
- After deleting the app, log into the App Store with the account that purchased Flexcil standard version.
- Re-download the app with the same account.
- Proceed to restore the previous purchase.