Restoring a purchased Flexcil standard on another device
If you’ve purchased Flexcil standard (in-app purchase/paid version) in the past, you can restore your purchase on your new device.
Please follow the steps below to restore your purchased item.
Restoring purchase through ‘Restore Previous Purchase’ button within the app
- Select the ‘In-App Purchase (Flexcil Standard Upgrade) button’ at the bottom left of the File Manager screen.
- The Flexcil Standard purchase window will be displayed.
- Select ‘Restore Previous Purchase’ at the bottom left of the purchase window.
- The Apple App Store login window will appear.
- Log in to the Apple App Store with the account that purchased the Flexcil Standard version.
- After you follow the steps above, Flexcil in-app purchase option will be restored.
- ‘The App Store account that downloaded the app’ and ‘the App Store account that purchased the standard version’ must be the same.
- If your accounts are different, please refer to the following procedure.
- Backup your data by going to Flexcil setting > Backup (if you have important data).
- After deleting the app, log into the App Store with the account that purchased Flexcil standard version.
- Re-download the app with the same account.
- Proceed to restore the previous purchase.