How Can We Help?
[Flexcil 2] Purchase Error
If you occurred an error when purchasing Flexcil Standard, please follow the steps below.
1. Check if ‘Flexcil Standard’ works
To see whether you got Flexcil Standard completely or not, you have to check left-bottom button. Please refer to below captured images.
- Free Version User ScreenShot
- Standard Version User ScreenShot
2. Reboot iPad and Re-Login
if you are still seeing ‘Try Flexcil Standard’ button on your Flexcil, even though you have completed purchasing Flexcil Standard, please follow the below steps.
- Turn off the iPad and turn on.
- Sign out your account in ‘Setting’.
- Sign in your account in ‘Setting’.
3. Restore or Repurchase
You can use ‘Flexcil Standard’ normally if you log in to Apple App Store by the process of repurchasing or restoring.
If you purchased Flexcil Standard once before, it would be not charged in double.
4. Reinstall Flexcil app
One of possibilities is the account doesn’t matching between the one use for download the app and the one use for purchase. In this case, you need to reinstall the app using Apple account which you used for purchase the Flexcil app.
※ Please note that data will also be removed when you delete the app. So, please make sure backup your data before delete Flexcil apps.
You can backup your data on settings.
– Flexcil 1 : Settings > Backup&restore > Press Backup button > Export backup file
– Flexcil 2 : Settings > Backup > Backup > Press Backup button > Export backup file
if you still have the problem
- Please send me your receipt with report purchase error by clicking ‘Feedback’ on the bottom left side of the app main.
- And please don’t delete the application.